Indy Hospitality Student International Trips 2020
The Ivy Tech Indianapolis Hospitality Administration Program strives to offer opportunities to increase cultural awareness and provide unique experiences for our students through international travel. In August, we are sending two groups of students to Europe and South America. This is only possible with financial support from generous partners such as you!
Help send eight students to Italy and Paris! On this week and a half long trip, students will:
- Go back in time with miraculous mosaics in Byzantine Ravenna
- Learn to cook Italian in a top cookery class
- Visit three very special vineyards
- Experience a 4-star garden hotel by the sea
And so much more!
Another group will have the opportunity to explore the cuisine and culture of Sao Paulo with Chefs from Senac University! While in Brazil, they will:
- Prepare a Brazilian style Tropeira party
- Learn Brazilian style meat fabrication
- Visit the Cantareira Market and Eataly
- Experience great food, beverage, and Brazilian hospitality
These are trips of a lifetime and our students are so grateful for your support!